Social Media Interaction Rules
While you are visiting Geek Helpline’s Facebook or Twitter pages, we need you to abide by some standard house rules:
- Please be polite – even if you disagree. Contributing to the discussion is great, but offensive remarks and foul language will not be tolerated here.
- Comments on our posts that are unrelated and unwarranted will also not be tolerated.
- All wall posts need to come from a real person and Facebook or Twitter profile. Fake or anonymous posts will be deleted.
- Multiple or repetitive posts by a single user or posts which threaten or defame a person or organisation have no place here. Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users have no place here. If that is your post – it will get deleted.
- Multiple or repetitive posts on the same general topic (even if the post content differs), by the same user, will be viewed as spam and deleted.
- We encourage our team members to join Geek Helpline’s Facebook and Twitter community and participate in conversations with our customers and stakeholders, but all work and office related issues need to be kept at work.
Of course, it goes without saying that we expect you to abide by Facebook’s & Twitter’s own rules: