Social Media Interaction Rules
While you are visiting Geek Helpline’s Facebook or Twitter pages, we need you to abide by some standard house rules:
- Please be polite – even if you disagree. Contributing to the discussion is great, but offensive remarks and foul language will not be tolerated here.
- Comments on our posts that are unrelated and unwarranted will also not be tolerated.
- All wall posts need to come from a real person and Facebook or Twitter profile. Fake or anonymous posts will be deleted.
- Multiple or repetitive posts by a single user or posts which threaten or defame a person or organization have no place here. Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users have no place here. If that is your post – it will get deleted.
- Multiple or repetitive posts on the same general topic (even if the post content differs), by the same user, will be viewed as spam and deleted.
- We encourage our team members to join Geek Helpline’s Facebook and Twitter community and participate in conversations with our customers and stakeholders, but all work and office-related issues need to be kept at work.
Of course, it goes without saying that we expect you to abide by Facebook’s & Twitter’s own rules: